Welcome To Appalachian Brewing Company of Camp Hill
3721 Market Street, Camp Hill PA 17011
Located at 3721 Market Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011
Phone: 717.920.2739 Email: email@example.com
Monday – Thursday 11:30am – 11:00pm (Kitchen closes at 10:00pm)
Friday & Saturday 11:30am – Midnight (Kitchen closes at 11:00pm)
Sunday 11:30pm – 10:00pm (Kitchen closes at 9:00pm)
We are excited to serve our fine hand-crafted ales, lagers and exceptional fare in a warm and friendly brewpub setting on the Susquehanna River’s West Shore!
Historically, brewing has been left to the East Shore. Harrisburg’s strong brewing tradition dates to the 1700’s. ABC revived that tradition in 1997 by opening Harrisburg’s first brewery in 46 years. In 2006, ABC again made history by opening the West Shore’s first brewery!
We hope to see you soon and look forward to serving you and your friends often!
Monday: Mugger Monday features half price appetizers for regular menu items for all Mug Club Members all day. Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $1 off Wines as well as $3.50 Mini Martinis featuring Pinnacle Vodkas! And of course, don’t forget…dollar off Beers!
Tuesday: Growler Tuesday $2 off all growler refills and purchases. Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $1 off Wines as well as $3.50 Mini Martinis featuring Pinnacle Vodkas! And of course, don’t forget…dollar off beers!
Wednesday: $2 off Belgian Beer Bottle Night! Wing Night – We will be trying new wing sauces every Wednesday night. This is an opportunity for guests to experiment with new sauces and flavors, tell us which ones we should consider putting on our menu, and offer their suggestions for sauces. Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $1 off Wines as well as $3.50 Mini Martinis featuring Pinnacle Vodkas! And of course, don’t forget…dollar off beers!
Thursday: Epic Burger Night will show all that a burger can be with our creative and delicious burger creations! (Prices may vary) Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $1 off Wines as well as $3.50 Mini Martinis featuring Pinnacle Vodkas! And of course, don’t forget…dollar off beers!
Friday: All You Can Eat Fish and Chips $12.50! Check out the chef’s select features crafted by our culinary team. Selections will vary each week. Happy Hour from 4-6pm with $1 off Wines as well as $3.50 Mini Martinis featuring Pinnacle Vodkas! And of course, don’t forget…dollar off Beers!
Saturday: Check out the Chef’s Select Features crafted by our culinary team. Selections will vary week to week.
Camp Hill Brewery Tour
Our 4.5 bbl. Newlands brewing system is a state of the art copper and stainless steel brewing system capable of brewing 140 gallon batches. This system is used to produce seasonal specialties available at ABC Camp Hill and other ABC locations. Enjoy the many specialty beers our brewers create for you.
Brewery tours by appointment only. ABC Camp Hill tours are shorter in duration due to the smaller-sized brewing system. For a larger-scale brewery tour including our main brewery and manufacturing facility, please visit ABC Harrisburg.
Hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail
We welcome you to hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail if you’re up to the challenge. To hike the entire trail you must;
- Drink a pint of each ABC flagship beer.
- Drink a pint of each ABC monthly specialty beer.
- Visiting all four ABC locations.
You will receive a stamp on your Trail Pass as you hike each section of the trail. A completed Trail Pass may be exchanged for an Appalachian Trail Pass T-shirt at any ABC location. *Remember to always drink responsibly. Free Mug Club beers do not count toward the Trail Pass.
Our Trail Pass program is located on the back of the Appalachian Brewing Trail books. Pick up your free Appalachian Brewing Trail book at any of our fun brewpubs!
Camp Hill Mug Club See above suggestions
317 mugs hanging in a row. What’s the deal and how do I get one? Become a member of the exclusive Appalachian Brewing Company Mug Club, and tap into great deals, great beer and warm camaraderie that extends well beyond the Appalachian Brewpub. ABC Camp Hill’s Mugger Year begins every August 1st!
New Mugger Wait List:The wait list is on a first come, first served basis and is open during the 90 day renewal period. A new membership is $65. If there are no mugs available at the end of the renewal period, you will receive a refund in the form of an ABC gift card.
Mug Club Renewals: Early Bird Period: between 90 – 45 days prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $50. Regular Renewal Period: 44 – 1 day prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $55.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Attention Muggers! Starting on January 1st…A newly designed Mug Club! Check out the new, great benefits:
- Mug Club Specialty Beer includes one 10 oz sample Mugger Goblet of our monthly seasonal beer.
- Mugger Only Preview – Preview period will be Mugger Monday through Thursday of the preview week. $3.50 beers during the preview period.
- 10 % off all retail purchases (food and beverage excluded).
- New Special Discount Pricing on Brewery Direct purchases.
- Special allotment of Mug Club tickets to concerts at ABC Harrisburg (first come first serve, limited number of tickets, tickets must be purchased at Harrisburg location)
- Mugger Bonus – If you purchase over $100 in a calendar month at any of our locations, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card (one winner per location and you may win from your home location only)
These benefits still apply:
- A Mug Club T-shirt.
- Mug Club Monday – Appetizer specials every Monday.
- Mugger Food Points – 1 point = $1.00 for every $10.00 in regular food purchases only. 1 point for every $20 in food for any banquet booked.
- One mug club member party held with in the calendar year. RSVP & Members Only!
- A $10.00 birthday gift certificate to Appalachian Brewing Company