Welcome to Appalachian Brewing Company of Collegeville
50 West 3rd Avenue, Collegeville Station 2nd floor, Collegeville PA 19426
Located at 50 West 3rd Avenue, Collegeville Station 2nd floor
(GPS – 50 West 3rd Ave. & Chestnut St.), Collegeville, PA 19426
Phone: 484.973.6064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday – Tuesday 11am – 10pm (Kitchen closes at 9pm)
Wednesday – Thursday 11am – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
Friday & Saturday 11am – Midnight (Kitchen closes at 11pm)
We are excited to serve our fine hand-crafted ales, lagers and exceptional fare in a warm and friendly brewpub setting in Collegeville, PA!
Located in the northwest Philadelphia suburb of Collegeville, this fully renovated restaurant features our trademark wooden beams and hardwood floors. We offer an atmosphere unmatched by other restaurants and continue our tradition of high quality food and craft brewed beverages. We are proud to be a part of the Collegeville community and look forward to serving for many years to come.
We hope to see you soon and look forward to serving you and your friends often!
Monday: Mugger Monday features half price appetizers for regular menu items for all Mug Club Members all day. Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm with $3.50 ABC drafts.
Tuesday: $5 Nachos all day long! Fresh fried tortilla chips topped with lettuce, tomato, onion, olive, jalapeño, and a blend of cheeses for only $5! Add your choice of meat or substitute the chips for steak fries. Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm with $3.50 ABC drafts.
Wednesday: $5 ½ Pound Hot Dogs from 5-10PM featuring a different selection of specialty hot dogs. These ½ Pound Black Angus hot dogs will change weekly so don’t miss out (find this week’s special on Facebook). Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm with $3.50 ABC drafts.
Thursday: Stop in for Seafood Thursdays with specials ranging from Peel & Eat Shrimp to Clams Casino in this Chef’s choice special (find this week’s special on Facebook). Growler Thursday $2.00 off the price of any growler purchase whether it’s new or just being refilled. We have specialty growlers for sale but will fill any growler (We do not fill growlers of our cask beers). Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm with $3.50 ABC drafts.
Friday: Fish Fry Fridays! A beer battered Haddock filet deep-fried and served with fries, tartar sauce, and coleslaw all day long for only $12.50 All-You-Can-Eat. Happy Hour 3pm to 5pm with $3.50 ABC drafts.
Saturday: Sampler Saturday from 11-4PM gives you a sampler featuring 8 samples of our great beer and an appetizer for only $15! The perfect way to spend time with friends!
Collegeville Brewery Tour
Our 4.5 bbl. Newlands brewing system is a state of the art copper and stainless steel brewing system capable of brewing 140 gallon batches. This system is used to produce seasonal specialties available at ABC Collegeville and other ABC locations. Enjoy the many specialty beers our brewers create for you.
Brewery tours by appointment only. ABC Collegeville tours are shorter in duration due to the smaller-sized brewing system. For a larger-scale brewery tour including our main brewery and manufacturing facility, please visit ABC Harrisburg.
Hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail
We welcome you to hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail if you’re up to the challenge. To hike the entire trail you must;
- Drink a pint of each ABC flagship beer.
- Drink a pint of each ABC monthly specialty beer.
- Visiting all four ABC locations.
You will receive a stamp on your Trail Pass as you hike each section of the trail. A completed Trail Pass may be exchanged for an Appalachian Trail Pass T-shirt at any ABC location. *Remember to always drink responsibly. Free Mug Club beers do not count toward the Trail Pass.
Our Trail Pass program is located on the back of the Appalachian Brewing Trail books. Pick up your free Appalachian Brewing Trail book at any of our fun brewpubs!
Collegeville Mug Club
250 mugs hanging in a row. What’s the deal and how do I get one? Become a member of the exclusive Appalachian Brewing Company Mug Club, and tap into great deals, great beer and warm camaraderie that extends well beyond the Appalachian Brewpub. ABC Collegeville’s Mugger Year begins every June 1st!
New Mugger Wait List: The wait list is on a first come, first served basis and is open during the 90 day renewal period. A new membership is $65. If there are no mugs available at the end of the renewal period, you will receive a refund in the form of an ABC gift card.
Mug Club Renewals: Early Bird Period: between 90 – 45 days prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $50. Regular Renewal Period: 44 – 1 day prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $55.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Attention Muggers! Starting on January 1st…A newly designed Mug Club! Check out the new, great benefits:
- Mug Club Specialty Beer includes one 10 oz sample Mugger Goblet of our monthly seasonal beer.
- Mugger Only Preview – Preview period will be Mugger Monday through Thursday of the preview week. $3.50 beers during the preview period.
- 10 % off all retail purchases (food and beverage excluded).
- New Special Discount Pricing on Brewery Direct purchases.
- Special allotment of Mug Club tickets to concerts at ABC Harrisburg (first come first serve, limited number of tickets, tickets must be purchased at Harrisburg location)
- Mugger Bonus – If you purchase over $100 in a calendar month at any of our locations, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card (one winner per location and you may win from your home location only)
These benefits still apply:
- A Mug Club T-shirt.
- Mug Club Monday – Appetizer specials every Monday.
- Mugger Food Points – 1 point = $1.00 for every $10.00 in regular food purchases only. 1 point for every $20 in food for any banquet booked.
- One mug club member party held with in the calendar year. RSVP & Members Only!
- A $10.00 birthday gift certificate to Appalachian Brewing Company