Welcome to Appalachian Brewing Company of Gettysburg (Gateway)
70 Presidential Circle, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Located at 70 Presidential Circle, Gettysburg, PA 17325
Phone: 717.398.2419 Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operation:
September through November:
Sunday – Thursday 11:00am – 10:30pm (Kitchen closes at 9:30pm)
Friday & Saturday 11:30am – Midnight (Kitchen closes at 10:30pm)
December through February:
CLOSED on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
ABC Gettysburg is proud to be a member of the Gettysburg community and so close to Civil War history. Located on Presidential Circle, we’re pleased to produce our trademark fine food and great beers. All this is just steps from a site rich in local and national historical significance.
We hope to see you soon and look forward to serving you and your friends often!
Gettysburg Brewery Tour
Nestled away in the lower level of the restaurant, resides our copper 10 bbl capacity brewing system. Our Mueller brewing system is a state of the art copper and stainless steel brewing system capable of brewing 210 gallon batches. This system is used to produce seasonal specialties available at ABC Gettysburg and other ABC locations. Enjoy the many specialty beers our brewers create for you.
For large-scale brewery tour including our main brewery and manufacturing facility, please visit ABC Harrisburg.
Hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail
We welcome you to hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail if you’re up to the challenge. To hike the entire trail you must;
- Drink a pint of each ABC flagship beer.
- Drink a pint of each ABC monthly specialty beer.
- Visiting all four ABC locations.
You will receive a stamp on your Trail Pass as you hike each section of the trail. A completed Trail Pass may be exchanged for an Appalachian Trail Pass T-shirt at any ABC location. *Remember to always drink responsibly. Free Mug Club beers do not count toward the Trail Pass.
Our Trail Pass program is located on the back of the Appalachian Brewing Trail books. Pick up your free Appalachian Brewing Trail book at any of our fun brewpubs!
Gettysburg Mug Club
250 mugs hanging in a row. What’s the deal and how do I get one? Become a member of the exclusive Appalachian Brewing Company Mug Club, and tap into great deals, great beer and warm camaraderie that extends well beyond the Appalachian Brewpub. ABC Gettysburg’s Mugger Year begins every March 1st!
New Mugger Wait List: The wait list is on a first come, first served basis and is open during the 90 day renewal period. A new membership is $65. If there are no mugs available at the end of the renewal period, you will receive a refund in the form of an ABC gift card.
Mug Club Renewals: Early Bird Period: between 90 – 45 days prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $50. Regular Renewal Period: 44 – 1 day prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $55.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Attention Muggers! Starting on January 1st…A newly designed Mug Club! Check out the new, great benefits:
- Mug Club Specialty Beer includes one 10 oz sample Mugger Goblet of our monthly seasonal beer.
- Mugger Only Preview – Preview period will be Mugger Monday through Thursday of the preview week. $3.50 beers during the preview period.
- 10 % off all retail purchases (food and beverage excluded).
- New Special Discount Pricing on Brewery Direct purchases.
- Special allotment of Mug Club tickets to concerts at ABC Harrisburg (first come first serve, limited number of tickets, tickets must be purchased at Harrisburg location)
- Mugger Bonus – If you purchase over $100 in a calendar month at any of our locations, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card (one winner per location and you may win from your home location only)
These benefits still apply:
- A Mug Club T-shirt.
- Mug Club Thursday – Appetizer specials every Thursday.
- Mugger Food Points – 1 point = $1.00 for every $10.00 in regular food purchases only. 1 point for every $20 in food for any banquet booked.
- One mug club member party held with in the calendar year. RSVP & Members Only!
- A $10.00 birthday gift certificate to Appalachian Brewing Company