Welcome to Appalachian Brewing Company!
50 N. Cameron Street, Harrisburg PA 17101
Located at 50 North Cameron Street Harrisburg, PA 17101
Phone: 717.221.1080 Email: email@example.com
Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
Friday & Saturday 11am – 12am (Kitchen closes at 11pm)
Sunday: Sunday is Family Day at ABC with ½ priced kid’s menu. Bring the family down to enjoy a day at the brewery. After 5:00pm we’ve got free pool in the Abbey Bar.
Monday: Mugger Monday features half price appetizers for regular menu items for all Mug Club Members all day. Happy Hour 4pm to 6pm with dollar off ABC drafts.
Tuesday: Tuesday is Growler Night. $2 off all growler refills and new growlers. Happy hour is from 4:00-6:00pm with dollar off ABC drafts. Free pool in The Abbey Bar starts at 5:00pm
Wednesday: Wednesday is our Belgian Night. Enjoy $2.00 off of our bottled beer selection in the Abbey Bar. Happy hour is from 4:00-6:00pm with dollar off ABC drafts.
Thursday: Thursday has happy hour from 4:00-6:00pm with dollar off ABC drafts.
Friday: Fish Fry Fridays! A beer battered Haddock filet deep-fried and served with pub fries, tartar sauce, and coleslaw all day long for only $12.50 All-You-Can-Eat. Our famous Fish and Chips are available for the standard $11 for single orders. Happy hour is from 4:00-6:00pm with dollar off ABC drafts.
Saturday: Need something to do on Saturday…Tag along with one of our brewers for our brewery tour and tasting every Saturday at 1:00pm. Stop in for dinner and see what our culinary team has whipped up for our weekend specials.
T.G.I.F.F. Thank Goodness It’s Firkin Friday!
Simply put, a firkin is a special little barrel of beer that gets extra special attention every third Friday of the month at Appalachian Brewing Company Harrisburg!
What makes cask beer special? The firkin is a small cask (holding about 10 gallons) in which we allow our beer to undergo a special secondary fermentation process. Tapped by hand, the result is a flavorful, smooth and velvety pint of beer!
There’s no need to sign up. Just be sure to arrive to our downstairs brewpub shortly before 6pm on November 15th. At 6pm sharp, we’ll draw names from those in attendance for a chance to personally tap the firkin, and a chance to win a limited edition T.G.I.F.F T-shirt (no purchase necessary to win)!
Black Friday IPA Media Buzz
Craft beer lovers flocked to ABC brewpubs the day after Thanksgiving to enjoy a top-notch specialty beer at a bargain hunter’s price! Black Friday IPA is a dark-colored India Pale Ale brewed with a darker blend of malts and Simcoe hops. Our unique offering drew plenty of media attention, including this clip from WPMT, FOX 43 News:
Harrisburg Brewery Tour
Take a fun and informative brewery tour every Saturday afternoon at 1pm. The free tour will take you step-by-step through the entire beer and soda brewing process. Because tour space is limited, please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes prior to tour time to reserve your spot. Soda tastings will be provided at the end of the tour, beer tastings to those with valid ID.
Note: The other brewpubs provide tours by appointment only. Their tours are much shorter in duration due to smaller-sized brewing systems.
Hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail
We welcome you to hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail if you’re up to the challenge. To hike the entire trail you must;
- Drink a pint of each ABC flagship beer.
- Drink a pint of each ABC monthly specialty beer.
- Visiting all four ABC locations.
You will receive a stamp on your Trail Pass as you hike each section of the trail. A completed Trail Pass may be exchanged for an Appalachian Trail Pass T-shirt at any ABC location. *Remember to always drink responsibly. Free Mug Club beers do not count toward the Trail Pass.
Our Trail Pass program is located on the back of the Appalachian Brewing Trail books. Pick up your free Appalachian Brewing Trail book at any of our fun brewpubs!
Harrisburg Mug Club
500 mugs hanging in a row. What’s the deal and how do I get one? Become a member of the exclusive Appalachian Brewing Company Mug Club, and tap into great deals, great beer and warm camaraderie that extends well beyond the Appalachian Brewpub and Abbey Bar. ABC Harrisburg’s Mugger Year begins every October 1st!
New Mugger Wait List: The wait list is on a first come, first served basis and is open during the 90 day renewal period. A new membership is $65. If there are no mugs available at the end of the renewal period, you will receive a refund in the form of an ABC gift card.
Mug Club Renewals: Early Bird Period: between 90 – 45 days prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $50. Regular Renewal Period: 44 – 1 day prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $55.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Attention Muggers! Starting on January 1st…A newly designed Mug Club! Check out the new, great benefits:
- Mug Club Specialty Beer includes one 10 oz sample Mugger Goblet of our monthly seasonal beer.
- Mugger Only Preview – Preview period will be Mugger Monday through Thursday of the preview week. $3.50 beers during the preview period.
- 10 % off all retail purchases (food and beverage excluded).
- New Special Discount Pricing on Brewery Direct purchases.
- Special allotment of Mug Club tickets to concerts at ABC Harrisburg (first come first serve, limited number of tickets, tickets must be purchased at Harrisburg location)
- Mugger Bonus – If you purchase over $100 in a calendar month at any of our locations, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card (one winner per location and you may win from your home location only)
These benefits still apply:
- A Mug Club T-shirt.
- Mug Club Monday – Appetizer specials every Monday.
- Mugger Food Points – 1 point = $1.00 for every $10.00 in regular food purchases only. 1 point for every $20 in food for any banquet booked.
- One mug club member party held with in the calendar year. RSVP & Members Only!
- A $10.00 birthday gift certificate to Appalachian Brewing Company