Welcome to Appalachian Brewing Company of Lititz
55 N. Water Street Lititz, PA 17543
We are excited to serve our fine hand-crafted ales, lagers and exceptional fare in a warm and friendly brewpub setting in Lititz, PA!
Located north of Lancaster, historic Lititz is a charming small town with an upscale flair. Our building is known as Lititz Junction, a former paper-box factory that was also home to Clair Brothers, one of the most respected sound, light, and staging companies in the world. Some of the biggest names in rock and roll have rehearsed in this beautiful brick and heavy timber structure.
We offer an atmosphere unmatched by other restaurants and continue our tradition of high quality food and craft brewed beverages. We are proud to be a part of the Lititz community and look forward to serving for many years to come.
We hope to see you soon and look forward to serving you and your friends often!
Located at 55 N. Water Street Lititz, PA 17543
Phone: 717.625.0300 Email: email@example.com
Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pm (Kitchen closes at 10pm)
Friday & Saturday 11am – Midnight (Kitchen closes at 11pm)
Monday: Mugger Monday features half price appetizers for regular menu items for all Mug Club Members all day. Happy Hour 4-6 pm featuring ABC Drafts $3.50
Tuesday: Growler Tuesday: Growler Tuesday $2.00 off the price of any growler purchase whether it’s new or just being refilled. We have specialty growlers for sale but will fill any growler (We do not fill growlers of our cask beers). Happy Hour 4-6 pm featuring ABC Drafts $3.50
Wednesday: Wing Sauce Wednesday’s! Our chefs have gotten very competitive lately, and they are battling for your affection. Come see what new creations they’ve put together, and tell us your favorite! Bonus wing flavors starting at 4pm every Wednesday. Happy Hour 4-6pm featuring ABC drafts $3.50.
Thursday: EPIC BURGER NIGHT! The name says it all…If you love burgers and you’re looking for something different, you are going to love Thursdays! Check us out on Facebook to see what craziness the ABC kitchen crew has put together for your enjoyment. Happy Hour 4-6pm featuring ABC drafts $3.50.
Fish Fry Fridays!: A beer battered Haddock filet deep-fried and served with fries, tartar sauce, and coleslaw all day long for only $12.50 All-You-Can-Eat. Happy Hour 4-6pm featuring ABC drafts $3.50.
Lititz Brewery Tour
Our 4.5 bbl. Newlands brewing system is a state of the art copper and stainless steel brewing system capable of brewing 140 gallon batches. This system is used to produce seasonal specialties available at ABC Lititz and other ABC locations. Enjoy the many specialty beers our brewers create for you.
Brewery tours by appointment only. ABC Lititz tours are shorter in duration due to the smaller-sized brewing system. For a larger-scale brewery tour including our main brewery and manufacturing facility, please visit ABC Harrisburg.
Hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail
We welcome you to hike the Appalachian Brewing Trail if you’re up to the challenge. To hike the entire trail you must;
- Drink a pint of each ABC flagship beer.
- Drink a pint of each ABC monthly specialty beer.
- Visiting all four ABC locations.
You will receive a stamp on your Trail Pass as you hike each section of the trail. A completed Trail Pass may be exchanged for an Appalachian Trail Pass T-shirt at any ABC location. *Remember to always drink responsibly. Free Mug Club beers do not count toward the Trail Pass.
Our Trail Pass program is located on the back of the Appalachian Brewing Trail books. Pick up your free Appalachian Brewing Trail book at any of our fun brewpubs!
<class=”page_subtitle”>Lititz Mug Club
250 mugs hanging in a row. What’s the deal and how do I get one? Become a member of the exclusive Appalachian Brewing Company Mug Club, and tap into great deals, great beer and warm camaraderie that extends well beyond the Appalachian Brewpub. ABC Lititz’s Mugger Year begins every June 1st!
New Mugger Wait List: The wait list is on a first come, first served basis and is open during the 90 day renewal period. A new membership is $65. If there are no mugs available at the end of the renewal period, you will receive a refund in the form of an ABC gift card.
Mug Club Renewals: Early Bird Period: between 90 – 45 days prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $50. Regular Renewal Period: 44 – 1 day prior to the beginning of the mugger year, $55.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Attention Muggers! Starting on January 1st…A newly designed Mug Club! Check out the new, great benefits:
- Mug Club Specialty Beer includes one 10 oz sample Mugger Goblet of our monthly seasonal beer.
- Mugger Only Preview – Preview period will be Mugger Monday through Thursday of the preview week. $3.50 beers during the preview period.
- 10 % off all retail purchases (food and beverage excluded).
- New Special Discount Pricing on Brewery Direct purchases.
- Special allotment of Mug Club tickets to concerts at ABC Harrisburg (first come first serve, limited number of tickets, tickets must be purchased at Harrisburg location)
- Mugger Bonus – If you purchase over $100 in a calendar month at any of our locations, you are automatically entered into a drawing for a $100 gift card (one winner per location and you may win from your home location only)
These benefits still apply:
- A Mug Club T-shirt.
- Mug Club Monday – Appetizer specials every Monday.
- Mugger Food Points – 1 point = $1.00 for every $10.00 in regular food purchases only. 1 point for every $20 in food for any banquet booked.
- One mug club member party held with in the calendar year. RSVP & Members Only!
- A $10.00 birthday gift certificate to Appalachian Brewing Company